my big bro met me at the gym for a workout yesterday! i missed my early gym date (again) and definitely needed to go get it in. i did one of my 6 Pack USA leg day routines and ended it with a burnout lunge-a-thon via the smith machine.
25 lb plates on each side + 100 reps on each leg = #DONE
afterwards, i went to pick up my kiddos and this little guy was super soaked! this was the perfect #MomIsHere moment cause i was right on time for diaper duty! have you heard about this contest going on RIGHT NOW via @Sproutchannel!? moms, go check it out and snap some pics of you and your little one(s) for the chance to win free stuff! it’s that simple.
for the next 30 days, tag your Instagram usies #MomIsHere and #NoFilter30 to be eligible! so much LOVE flowing through those hashtags ❤
on to our dinna later that evening! it’s funny how when we get home everybody starts lookin’ at me like, ‘sooooo…. food?’
how i seasoned my lean ground meat:
- 1 lb lean ground chicken or turkey
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
Spaghetti Squash Chaos
- 1 large roasted/baked spaghetti squash (30-45 min on 400 deg)
- 1 lb lean ground chicken or turkey breast, cooked & seasoned (see above)
- 2 cups packed, fresh spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1-2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- hand full of turkey pepperoni slices (approx. 12)
- preheat oven to 350 deg, baking pan with foil and coat it with no stick cooking spray
- split spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds/guts
- scoop out the flesh of the squash (be gentle!) and add it to your skillet along with your ground meat, tomatoes, spinach, pepper, & olive oil
- mix all together until combined
- place empty shells on baking sheet and distribute mixture evenly back into shells
- top spaghetti half #1 with 1/2 cup shredded cheese; do the same for #2 with the remaining cheese
- distribute the pepperoni slices evenly on top of the cheese
- bake for approx 10-15 min or just until the cheese melts and/or browns
- take out of the oven and sprinkle with the fresh, chopped basil (didn’t have any so i used parsley)
will you make this and tag me on Insta? it would make my LIFE!!!! it always does. i’d love to start doing features again as i appreciate when you guys make my recipes so, so much.
this was Sonny’s (Hubs) serving; he likes it HOT and eats Sriracha on everythang of course,
and here’s my brother’s plate. chipped plates make the world go round. man i could eat avocado on top of just about anything!!!
if you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, do so and show me some #vlogger love then! i really hope you all enjoy this healthy, wholesome meal as much as we did. mmmk, bye.
Q: spaghetti squash is pretty bland by itself…how do you spice yours up normally? #punintended
I am making this for dinner tonight!!! I can’t wait to try it!!
Thanks for another great recipe!
Hope you are all having a happy weekend!!
are you getting my responses?? i need your email address ASAP, Susan!!! send it to: email@example.com
I sent an email to your email posted in the comment section. I thought I’d let you know in case you don’t receive it.
I really appreciate the cooking video tutorials. I’m OCD about getting things right and I’m still working on my cooking skills so written instructions are not enough sometimes but when I can see it made and done, I’m golden. I learn better by watching/visuals so again Thanks!. I will be trying this one out. My husband loves your spaghetti squash and turkey recipe and this is great to get back to the squash!
NICE!!! thanks for sharing, Candy! I’m definitely going to add more vids in the future; thank you so much for trying out my recipes ❤