and here are a few newbies!
Greek-Guac Deviled Eggs
- 8 boiled eggs
- 4 cooked egg yolks
- 2 ripe, creamy avocados
- 2 tbsp 0% greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp smokey sweet paprika
- 2 heaping tbsp dijon mustard
- sea salt & pep to taste
mix and cream all together and place a tbsp of filling (or more) in each egg white half. equates to about 55 cals per serving!
looks and tastes so sinful but it’s LEAN, FIBROUS, and full of PROTEIN: ❤Chicken Chili Cheese (sweet potato) Fries!!!!!!
the Spicy Smokey Sweet Potato Fries recipe is one of the almost 40 recipes in my ebook, and the chili topping is my Lean Turkey Black Bean Pumpkin Chili (w/ out the pumpkin & i used lean ground chicken instead) which can be found here! that’s 2% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese (you can use rice or almond cheddar cheese to make this dairy-free or even fat-free mozzarella, etc) next, then finally a dollop of 0% greek yogurt and fresh green onion on top.
and because you asked what ‘dirty’ eats i would be making this year for some reason 😆 , here’s one! this was actually a being demoed inside HEB a few days ago and totally derived from there.
have you heard of Bacon Jam!?!?! omg it’s unreal. carmelized onions, spices, and bacon and whipped into a jam that you’ll want to spread on stuff.
Cheesy Bacon Jam Dip
- 16 oz (2 blocks) softened cream cheese (i’m using reduced fat Philly)
- 1 jar Bacon Jam
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion or sliced jalapeno
- preheat oven to 350
- spread cream cheese into an even layer on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan that has been coated with no stick cooking spray
- top with bacon jam and smooth out evenly
- sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over bacon jam layer
- top with jalapeno or green onion
- bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese has melted and dip is heated throughout the pan
- dip AWAY
HAPPY GAME DAY!!! enjoy yourselves guys!